May 12, 2012

JUST FOR MY MOM :* #SHEILAONSEVEN

Sometimes I feel my heart so lonely ..
But it's ok ..
No matter how my boy just left me and I don't care ..

Whenever the rain comes down and it's seems there's none to hold me .
She's there for me , she's my mom . .

Just for my mom, I write this song ..
Just for my mom, I sing this song ..
Just for my mom, can wipe my tears ..
Just for my mom, can only here ..

Trap in a subway, can't remember the day but I feel ok .
Damped in damn situation, in every condition with no conclusion .

Whenever the rain comes down and it's seems there's none to hold me .
She's there for me , she's my mom . .

Just for my mom, I write this song ..
Just for my mom, I sing this song ..
Just for my mom, can wipe my tears ..
Just for my mom, can only here ..

You may say I have none to cover me under the sun .
She's there for me, she's my mom . .

Just for my mom, I write this song ..
Just for my mom, I sing this song ..
Just for my mom, can wipe my tears ..
Just for my mom, can only here ..

You may say I have none to cover me under the sun .
She's there for me, she's my mom . .

No comments:

Post a Comment